Goat milk is remarkably beneficial in soaps and creams because:
- It has a pH level similar to human skin, protecting from daily bacterial and chemical invasions.
- The protein strands in fresh goat’s milk are shorter and therefore more easily absorbed by the skin.
- Fresh goat’s milk is also rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- It contains proteins that kill acne-causing bacteria.
- It contains alpha-hydroxyl acids that naturally exfoliate the skin.
- It moisturizes and reduces itchiness, which is valuable in treating eczema or severely dry skin.
Our handcrafted soap uses real milk from a local farmer, not powdered milk from a box. The other natural ingredients in our soaps are olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably farmed palm oil, shea butter, rainwater, lye, essential oil or fragrance oil. They do not contain alcohol, petroleum, or other harsh detergents like many soaps.